Funeral Sermons and Ceremonies

At the Universal Life Church, we have many funeral ceremonies and sermons for your use. We also have a wide selection through the ULC Church store.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Memorial Service


Memorial service
Last night I had the privilege to attend the memorial service for a lady I had never had the pleasure of meeting.  She was the mother of Sandy’s Daughter in law Amy. 
A feeling of love as such you can not imagine filled the room as there were I would estimate well over 200 people in attendance most of which were educators.
As usual being the emotional person I am my handkerchief was far from dry.
It was a beautiful service performed by Pastor Margaret a retired Lutheran minister which is a past  master of such a service.
It was beautifully organized by friends of the lady and her partner which had just left us. 
As I said the love in the room was just over whelming.    This lady was well loved by all and a beautiful poet as well.  Several of her pieces were read and included in the memorial brochure.
Description: C:\Users\Wisaac3rd\Documents\Scanned Documents\Documents\WHO AM i.tiff
I have taken the liberty to include the above as it is beautiful and it seemed as though it was a message from my own mother whom I never knew as she was removed from me at an early age of two.
We are blessed to be included as we were to this beautiful service.  To hear how she was so well loved by all who knew her even the Pastor that performed the service was a close friend of hers. 
I am sure it was my loss not to have known this lady.  I know her daughter and she is a precious person that shows love through all she does.
Once again thank you Universe ( and Sandy) for including me in this beautiful event.
 
I
http://astore.amazon.com/angeandblessp-20

To obtain any books, music or media for your self go to my web site wisaac3rd.com then click on any amazon.com banner then go to amazon.com and order the cards and anything else you may desire.
My request is that you always use my site to get to amazon.com as I receive a commission for every sale made through my site.





People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how they felt when they left you.


"The leaders in every walk of life decide quickly and firmly.  That is the major reason why they are leaders"-Napoleon


“Faith,” he said, “is the ability to see the invisible
and believe in the incredible and that is what enables
believers to receive what the masses think is
impossible.”


“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre
minds.”


I am not as good as I should be,
I am not as good as I could be.
But THANK GOD
I am better than I used to be!

Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really
are.

"To change the world you do not need to do great things. You need only to do small things with great love. ~ Mother Teresa"

'The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.'  -- Helen Keller

Silence speaks louder than a thousand screams.

 

W. Isaac Norris 3rd


Peace, Love, and Light
Rev. Dr. W. Isaac Norris 3rd
of
the Eternal Light Center of Hope
The Academy of Spirituality (TAOS)
the Angelic Messenger Circle
 

*******************************
The Universal Life Church is a comprehensive online seminary where we have many classes in Christianity, one about Wicca, several forms of Paganism, two courses in Metaphysics and much more.
You can  become an ordained minister, for free,  and for life, so use this Free Online Ordination, link.
This  online seminary, run by Rev. Long, has created a chaplaincy program to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of minister supplies
Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment