Funeral Sermons and Ceremonies

At the Universal Life Church, we have many funeral ceremonies and sermons for your use. We also have a wide selection through the ULC Church store.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Funeral Ceremony Sermon - Do not grieve too long for me

By Peggy Mott
2004-11-18
DO NOT GRIEVE TOO LONG FOR ME
A REQUIEM FOR SHIRLEY


Do not grieve too long for me
For I have come to a better place.
Here at the right hand of my Lord.
I know no more pain nor anguish,
Neither sorrows nor sadness.
Do not grieve too long for me.
Remember only the pleasures,
The memories to cherish,
The life and love that we shared.
Do not grieve too long for me.
I am now at serene and peaceful rest
Here at the right hand of my Lord.
Do not grieve too long for me.

********************

Ordination with the Universal Life Church, is free,  and lasts for life, so use the Free Online Ordination, button.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site with funeral ceremonies to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment